Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 3 (a day late)

Okay- so part of a blog is honesty- and even though I know this is probably not getting read, I still feel embarrassed to admit out loud that I already have failed miserably- on day 3. Last night instead of listening to my sermon and having that time with God, I was at Walmart buying the last "have-to's" for my first day of college and then I came home at 1:00 am and crashed. I completely left God out of what the world would have thought was an awesome day. I had shopped with my husband all day, I was prepping for a dream that was finally coming to fruition, and I completely left out the one person that totally made those things possible for me.

So here it is 9:36 on day four, I haven't cracked open my sermon for today either, I am staring at a mountain of homework (already) and thinking to myself that five hours of sleep last night was not enough, and I should completely just crash and burn for the day. However, my heart has been pretty heavy after having ignored God yesterday, so I am going to consume some caffeine, listen to my sermon and hopefully have another blog to post in the next couple of hours all about my first day of college and the amazing things that God did for me today in my day four, how He still watched out for me even though I didn't take the time for him last night. What an amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment