Friday, January 15, 2010

My word for 2010

It seems like everyone has chosen a word for the year 2010, and I think it is a really cool idea, so I thought hey I'd give it a shot. Three weeks later I am still just as perplexed- and having a hard time summing up what I hope for my year to be in one word. There were several that I picked strictly for the intellectual factor- I mean picking a word that most would have to look up- that seemed like me. Then I tried some deeply motivational words, but nope that didn't seem to fit right either. SO I decided to go with what I felt in my heart- what I would desire most for my life to be and grow into this year and this is what I came up with.....






Balance. Very simple- and something I am going to strive to find, and maintain in this ever changing and oh so challenging life that is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment